Scout's Log

My account of life in space. The year is 77 Space Age, which is, in more ancient terms, 2327 CE. I am space debris. And of all the ships in the galaxy, I had to hop aboard the pirate ship. Such is life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: onboard 'Oberon', deep space

I push ahead, always navigating, always scouting somewhere. I have this tendency to outlive my friends, and much of what I have known is now gone. It is my goal in life to know everything. I figure the best way to do so is to travel the universe, picking up information as I go. This is the path I've chosen.

Sunday, September 3, 77 S.A.

under the scanners

Nothing seems terribly important anymore. As long as I make my jumps, run my checks, hold their backs, no one notices anything. I won't let myself get careless, because I need to make it to Chongquing. Our crew can pull it off, and if we pull it right we'll get enough coin so no one will notice I don't care. Ice shoots me strange looks, Em blossoms with cheer, Caban is relaxing again. No one knows. They won't have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home