Scout's Log

My account of life in space. The year is 77 Space Age, which is, in more ancient terms, 2327 CE. I am space debris. And of all the ships in the galaxy, I had to hop aboard the pirate ship. Such is life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: onboard 'Oberon', deep space

I push ahead, always navigating, always scouting somewhere. I have this tendency to outlive my friends, and much of what I have known is now gone. It is my goal in life to know everything. I figure the best way to do so is to travel the universe, picking up information as I go. This is the path I've chosen.

Wednesday, September 6, 77 S.A.

righteousness

I flashed some coin at Beatrice and she delivered a perfect little contact for me. Patil is small-time and none too bright, but he's not greedy enough to double cross or runthings afoul. He'll contact Caban soon, drop Beatrice's recommendation, and assign us the specs I've fed him. We'll dash in and steal some equipment from the hospital and sell it to him, and he'll pay with my coin. It would be easier to ask Caban to fetch out what I want, but I don't care. If I had encountered even one stopblock I might have reconsidered. Crime is just too shaking easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home